A Capital Link conference on Thursday will highlight the importance of investments for Greece’s economic recovery and social prosperity, while two successful CEOs will be awarded by Athens’ mayor.
The aim of the eighth annual conference, that will be held at the Athens Hilton Hotel, is to show that companies and institutions, through the implementation of investment and social programs, contribute substantially to the recovery of the Greek economy and to the prosperity of the society as a whole.
Emphasis will be placed on investment and planning in the energy and tourism sectors, as these are two of the most important pillars of economic growth, as well as examples of leading companies operating with a view to sustainable development and supporting constantly improve the lives of citizens.
The conference will highlight the business sectors that have the potential to become levers for economic growth, the factors that contributed to the successful course of companies abroad and will highlight the support mechanisms that contribute to the international networking of healthy Greek businesses, and will also host the view of investors as well as strong factors of the Greek economy.
Analytical tools and actions that lead to the development of entrepreneurship at both domestic and international level, as well as important corporate responsibility programs that positively affect the Greek economy and society.
Specifically, the subjects that will be discussed are:
• Capitalization of Diaspora Greeks for Development Projects
• Greek Start Ups in International Markets
• Greek Products with Penetration into International Distribution Networks
• Success Stories of Greek Multinational Companies
• Energy & Tourism: Prospects, Investment Plans & Contribution to GDP
• The New Energy Landscape • International Tour Operators & Attracting Tourists in Greece
• Tourism Development Factor
• U.S. Representatives & Investors
• Athens 9.84 Radio Station Supports Sustainable Development
• The Social Contribution of Top Greek Businesses
• The Battle to Attract New Investments
• Investments in Greece: Investors’ Opportunity
• Investments with Significant Economic & Social Impact
The mayor of Athens Giorgos Kaminis will award two exemplary Greek CEOs, namely Christos Harpandidis, Chairman and Managing Director of Papastratos tobacco company, a subsidiary of Philip Morris, and Theodore Kyriakou, president of the Antenna Group, a media company, will receive the 2018 Capital Link CSR Leadership Award for their international recognition.