Capital Link is organizing a roundtable webinar on Greece’s domestic corporate bond market on Tuesday with the participation of prominent Greek entrepreneurs and market specialists.
The webinar, titled “The Greek Domestic Corporate Bond Market Grows Strong”, is part of a series aimed to raise the profile of Greece as a business and investment destination to a global investment community.
It will take place on September 8, 2020 | 10.00 am New York – 3.00 pm London – 5.00 pm Athens.
Capital Link says that it will showcase that the Greek Domestic Corporate Bond Market has been steadily growing.
All four leading Greek banks Alpha, Eurobank, NBG and Piraeus are actively supporting this growth with multitalented teams and appetite to foster further growth.
Issuers are also active in the domestic market led by the recent GEK TERNA highly successful effort. What are the challenges and opportunities going forward for the domestic bond market to increase the positive momentum and attract more business.
Capital Link Greece Webinar Series “The Greek Domestic Corporate Bond Market Grows Strong” on Tuesday, September 8, at…
The moderator of the event will be Constantinos Lambadarios, Managing Partner, Lambadarios Law Firm. Panelists include:
- Yannis Emiris, General Manager of Wholesale Banking – Alpha Bank
- Anastasios Ioannidis, General Manager, Global Markets – Eurobank S.A.
- Vassilis Karamouzis, General Manager of Corporate and Investment Banking – National Bank of Greece
- Eleni Vrettou, Executive General Manager, Chief of Corporate & Investment Banking – Piraeus Bank S.A.
- Penelope Lazaridou, General Financial Manager, Executive Board Member – GT – GEK TERNA Group of Companies
The webinar will consist of a 40-minute expert roundtable discussion, which will be followed by a live Q&A session lasting for 15 minutes. It will be archived and available for replay on demand upon registration.
Registration is complimentary here.
Participants can submit questions to the panellists live during the event through the special feature on the event page (Q&A button), or they can email them prior or during the event to [email protected]