Home Tags Economic Forum

Tag: Economic Forum

Economy Minister George Stathakis Refutes Reports on Greek Debt Sustainability

Economy Minister George Stathakis called "out of place" and "misleading" reports on an alleged "reversal of the Greek government’s position on the debt." According to...

Greek President Pavlopoulos On the Economic Crisis and Monetary Suffocation

The austerity policy has led the euro zone on the brink of an economic crisis and monetary "suffocation," said President Pavlopoulos on Friday, during...

1% of People Own More Wealth Than the Other 99% Combined

A new Oxfam report, timed to coincide with this week’s gathering of the super-rich at the Annual Economic Forum in Davos, reveals not only...

Greece and Russia to Sign Political Deal on TurkStream Extension

A Greek delegation intends to sign a political Russia-Greece agreement on the support of a pipeline with Russian gas on the territory of Greece...

LATEST